Call for Posters
xSIG 2018 solicits poster presentations from a wide range of fields such as:
- research of any stage, from concept and problem presentation to introduction of formerly presented research
- introduction of research and development project (for introduction of products, please apply for exhibition/sponsorship)
We will give poster awards for outstanding poster presentations.
xSIG 2018 recommends authors of papers accepted as oral presentation to introduce their research again in the poster session for in-depth discussions.
Guide for Poster
- To submit a regular paper, access the submission site at EasyChair and click the New submission menu. You only have to enter the title, abstract, and keywords of your poster at submission. Abstract should be around 200-400 characters (in Japanese) or 100-200 words (in English).
- Present your (paper) poster in the xSIG 2018 poster session on May 29. If you are planning to have demonstration (or something), please contact us beforehand.
- Electronic Poster
- xSIG does not publish proceedings but provides papers and posters only to conference attendees. You have to submit the electronic version of your poster by the electronic poster upload deadline (May 18).
- Important Dates for Poster
Submission Deadline Apr. 27 (23:59)
→ May 14 (23:59) (extended)
Author Notification May 7
→ As needed (extended)
Electronic Poster Upload Deadline May 18 (23:59) Poster Session May 29